You might have a claim to British citizenship or a British Passport through an ancestral or other link with the United Kingdom or a former British colonial territory. For example, you may have a claim if you:
- were born or adopted in the UK or a then British territory,
- were granted nationality or a passport by the government of the UK or a then British territory,
- are a woman who before 1983 married a UK citizen or person described above,
- are a child, grandchild (or in some cases a great-grandchild) of a person described above, or,
- were resident in the UK or a then British territory or you served its government.
Changes to the law on British nationality in recent years have created many new opportunities for British citizenship claims. There are a wide variety of ways to potentially qualify through a parent, ancestor or colonial connection, and some routes are obscure. Each situation has a potentially different outcome.
We have AI software that can explore every possible avenue for a claim to British nationality including avenues that our competitors are not even aware of. No other company has a system even remotely like this.
In order to find out what your chances are download our short questionnaire hereGet questionnaire as Word file Get questionnaire as PDF
Please complete and return the form back to us in MS Word format via email and one of our dedicated client service consultants will shortly make contact with you to advise on the next steps.
Alternatively, please feel free to call us on any of the numbers below:
Phone +1 (305) 770 6530 Open 9am – 6pm UK time
If you are unsuccessful in reaching us, please leave a name and number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.