Passportia specialises in providing advice on citizenship laws. Passportia is the only such firm in the world and has the most comprehensive collection of citizenship laws in existence.
Passportia’s main services include the following:
- Evaluation of whether a person has or can get a citizenship through family history (also known as a “Status Trace”)
- Production of a detailed legal opinion following a full evaluation
- Application to a government for a certificate of citizenship as evidence of existing citizenship
- Application for acquisition of citizenship on the basis of family history
- Application for recovery of a citizenship previously renounced or revoked
- Application for the registration of a birth at a consulate
- Advice regarding refusal of a passport on the grounds of nationality or identity.
Passportia provides advice and services for the citizenship law of these countries:
In some cases Passportia cannot represent a client in relation to an application or an appeal.
For an evaluation phone +1 (305) 770 6530 or Request Evaluation